|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course is the duration of 5 years, which include 4 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune and Approved by Dental Council of India.
Students will be admitted to BDS course of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test –NEET.
- Candidate must be an Indian National. The candidate must be born on or before 31st December.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying examinations as enumerated below.
- Candidates belonging to the general category who secure a minimum of marks at 50 percentile in NEET and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by DCI will be eligible for admission to BDS Course.
- Candidates belonging to backward classes (SC/ST) who secure a minimum of marks at 40 percentile in NEET and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by DCI will be eligible for admission to BDS Course.
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to (10+2) Higher/Senior Secondary Examination which is conducted after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English as a core course.
- Candidate belonging to general category must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- Candidate belonging to backward classes (SC and ST category) must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 40% mark in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology has taken together at qualifying examination.