|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) graduate degree awarded after the study of five and a half years duration, including 1-year internship, the course offered by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Admission based on the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) & Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS-M.S.) shall take the decision regarding granting of the term and the eligibility of selected candidates. The decision taken by M.U.H.S. will be final & binding on the candidate.
- A Candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the H.Sc. Examination according to the guidelines of State Govt. & rules & regulations of Admission Regulation Authority.
- A candidate belonging to Reserved Category must have obtained not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the H.Sc. Examination.
- A candidate must appear for NEET for concern year.
- The candidate must medically fit and age limit is applicable as per guidelines.