- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Bikaner Technical University, Bikaner
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Bikaner Technical University, Bikaner.
The admission process will be based on the applicant’s academic record, state-level entrance exam with a valid scorecard, performance in group discussion, and personal interview.
1. 50% seats are available on the basis of JEE Main Rank through HSTES.
2. Apply through Counselling
3. 50% seats are available under Management Quota.
4. Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programs is Class
5. 12thfrom any of the recognized boards of India
6. State-level admission shall be made through online counseling by Director
7. Technical Education, Haryana on the basis of rank obtained in JEE conducted by CBSE.
8. The applicant can apply to the desired stream on the basis of JEE Rank.
Admission of additional 20% seats of the sanctioned intake in each course is made directly to the second year (3rd Semester) on the basis of rank/merit of the qualifying exam ⁄ LEEP conducted for Diploma holders by the State Govt. of Rajasthan. In the event of vacancies, the same will be filled on the basis of merit of the qualifying exam i.e. aggregate marks in Diploma at the Institute level.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.