The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Computer Technology is a three-year full-time course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The total number of student to be admitted shall be equal to sanctioned intake capacity of the polytechnic/Institue.
- A consolidated merit list based on the marks obtained at qualifying examination i.e Xth or in case of the candidates eligible for priority or caste or categories in order of merit shall be prepared and every responsible admitting authority shall exhibit a provisional merit the list indicating there marks obtained on merit list. A candidate seeking admission to a course covered by the rule shall have a right to raise an objection the credit marks obtain by another candidate if he/she has reason to believe that.
The candidates must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary School Certificate Examination or any other equivalent Examination with General Science or Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics or Algebra & Geometry, and English With minimum 35% marks (in best five subjects) in aggregate.
Admission to direct second-year diploma courses:
Candidate passing HSC examination (Std. XII) with technical subjects, bifocal course, MCVC of the Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education shall be eligible for direct admission to the third semester ( Second year) of a diploma course in Engineering and technology against the seats solely created for this purpose, subject to the conditions hereunder:
- A candidate has passed Std XII with minimum qualifying marks as notified by the admission authority with and in vocational-technical subjects.
- Candidate passing ITI examination with minimum qualifying marks as notified by the admission authority, after passing SSC with and in English, Science and Mathematics subjects.
- A candidate passing Std XII examination with MCVC with minimum qualifying marks as notified by a government from time to time.