- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela.
- Admission into 1st year B.Tech programme a student has to appear for JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (JEE-MAIN) conducted by CBSE either through offline Examination or through online examination.
- Lateral entry into B.Tech the admission is based on the central counseling procedure conducted by Odisha jee from Odisha jee rank holders, especially for lateral entry students.
- The completion of +2 Science with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/ Computer Science with a minimum of 45% of aggregate marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry /Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science is a must.
B.Tech Lateral Entry
- A candidate Should Pass three years diploma examination (two years in case of Lateral entry Diploma) in Engineering /Technology from State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (SCTE&VT). Lower age 14 Years and no bar for upper age with a valid OJEE Rank.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination of three years duration in Science from University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) and must have passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject with a Valid OJEE Rank.
- The native of Odisha, as well as the outside state candidates, are eligible for admission under Lateral Entry through centralized counseling conducted by the OJEE. Results of the final Diploma examination must be available on the date of document verification during counseling.