Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is a five and half-year course. The course involves four and a half - a year of classroom study followed by a year of rotating internship. Offered by Panjab University, Chandigarh and approved by Medical Council of India.
Admission will be made strictly on the basis of rank/merit obtained in NEET (UG).
1. Every candidate seeking admission should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December.
2. Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply under the categories of UT Chandigarh Pool & All India Quota.
3. A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English individually in the qualifying 12th standard examination or other equivalent qualifying examination.
4. A candidate must have secured following minimum percentage of marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together in 12 standard examination or other equivalent qualifying examination:
5. The candidates (including Foreign Indian Student/NRI/PIO category candidates) must have come in the merit list of NEET (UG) for MBBS/BDS by securing following minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together:
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile