- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Pharmacy is a two-year full-time course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
After SSC (First Year):
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC)or it's equivalent, with at least 35% aggregate marks.
After HSC (Direct Second Year):
- The Candidate should be Indian National
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Science or HSC Science with Vocational or HSC Science with Technical or SSC with 2 years ITI with appropriate specialization.