- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives, Lucknow
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma programme offered by Uttar Pradesh Nurses and
- Minimum and Maximum age admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed preferable science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychologyand Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science-Vocational stream ONLY, passing out recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CSBE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student should be medically fit.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science-Vocational stream only conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year only.