- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Panjab University, Chandigarh
Master of Arts (MA) in History is a full-time two-year postgraduate course offered by the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- A person who has passed any of the following examinations from Panjab University, or the from any other university whose examination has been recognized as equivalent to the corresponding examination of the P.U. (Under 10+2+3 System of Education) shall be eligible to join the first year of the M.A. Courses.
- B.A. with Honours in the subject of the PostGraduate course.
- The B.A/B.Com (General) examination with 50% marks in the aggregate.
- The B.A./B.Com (Pass) examination in full subject obtaining at least 45% marks in the subject of the post graduate course.
- Master’s degree Examination in another subject another facility.
- For Hindi/Punjabi course a person who after passing B.A. Examination respectively securing 45% marks has passed the Prabhakar/Gyani examination shall also be eligible.
- For Hindi course, the person who has passed secured 45% marks in Sanskrit (Elective) in B.A. or Shastri Examination is also eligible.