- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda.
- The Candidate must have Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology/ Computer Science.
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institutions with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with student belonging to the Diploma Stream.