About Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS), Barabanki was established in the year 2005 and started its functioning from the year 2009. HIMS is recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The College offers diploma, undergraduate (MBBS, B.Sc) and postgraduate (MD, MS, M.Sc) courses in varied areas. HIMS is affiliated to the Dr. R.M.L. Avadh University, Faizabad.
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences is located at Safedabad, Barabanki Road, Near Canal,Lucknow Metro, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Safedabad Railway Station is 1.9 km away and will take around 10 minutes to reach the College. Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is 37.1 km away from HIMS. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach the Institute.
Accreditations and Collaborations: NA
Clubs, Committees and Societies: NA
Courses & Fees
For Undergraduate Courses (MBBS):
- Candidates have to apply and appear for the Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test (UPCET)/ National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG).
- Based on the marks scored in UPCET/NEET UG exam, candidates have to register for a counselling process.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the counselling process.
For Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS):
- Candidates have to apply and appear for NEET PG exam conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- A merit list for will be prepared by the authorities for shortlisting candidates.
- Further, the aspirants have to participate in the counselling where they have to be physically present.
- Final admission will be based on the marks secured, participation in the counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Exams and Cutoffs
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences offers varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as library with a collection of books and journals, auditorium, lecture theatre, gymnasium, canteen etc. Other facilities like demo room, museum, cold storage, Wi-Fi, etc are also available for the students and faculty.
- Library:The institution has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Auditorium: Various seminars, presentations, conferences, film screenings, theatre and cultural performances etc, are conducted in the auditorium.
- Lecture Theatre: HIMS has well equipped lecture theatres that can be used for guest lectures, seminars, presentations, etc.
- Gymnasium: Hind Institute of Medical Sciences has gymnasium inside the college premises that can be used by the students to maintain their physical fitness.
- Canteen: Canteen facility is available at the college premises that serves hygienic food to the students and faculty at a reasonable rate.
Questions related to Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
How is hind institute of medical sciences barabanki lucknow for an mbbs ?
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences and research is situated in Lucknow, Barabanki Uttar Pradesh.
It was established in 2005
The environment if college is very good, teachers batchmates and seniors are very helpful, All facilities are provided.
This is the best college in barabanki, the infrastructure is good, faculties are Good.
Admission is based on neet score.
I will take part in NEET ug counselling in UP so,I wanted to shortlist some colleges?Which is better Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki, Shubharti medical college Meerut or Rajshree medical college? Also what are their charges?
If you want to rank me this colleges , I will rank them as follows:
1) Hind Institute of Medical Sciences
2) Rajashree Medical college
3) Shubharati Medical college.
Now regarding the fees structure , I am availing the amount below along with a link from career360 regarding the details about each of the colleges:
1) Hind Institute Medical Sciences: For MBBS they charge around RS.50,85,000.
2) Rajashree Medical College: For MBBS they charge around RS.50,85,000.
3)SUBHARATI MEDICAL COLLEGE: Fee structure is as follows-
1 year - 1, 730,000 2 year - 1,230,000 3 year - 1,230,000 4 year - 1,230,000 Total -. 5,420,000.
I HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU. HAVE A GREAT EVE!
can I do pharmacy with non medical
yes, You can. For admission to the Pharmacy courses, student must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology . Pharmacy is a noble Profession . The B. Pharm is one of the course among the science students after class 12th. This course deals with the study of drugs and medicines, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Medicinal Chemistry etc. This course provides a large no. of job opportunities in both the public and private sector. If any doubts, pls feel free to ask.
Wish You Good Luck !
Thank You !!
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: