HIMS Lucknow Admission Process 2021
For Undergraduate Courses (MBBS):
- Candidates have to apply and appear for the Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test (UPCET)/ National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG).
- Based on the marks scored in UPCET/NEET UG exam, candidates have to register for a counselling process.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the counselling process.
For Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS):
- Candidates have to apply and appear for NEET PG exam conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- A merit list for will be prepared by the authorities for shortlisting candidates.
- Further, the aspirants have to participate in the counselling where they have to be physically present.
- Final admission will be based on the marks secured, participation in the counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.