- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of laws is a full time five-year integrated law course offered by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli and approved by Bar Council of India.
- An applicant who has graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State legislature or an equivalent national Institution recognized as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for three year degree course in law leading to the conferment of LL.B, degree on successful completion of the regular program conducted under these Regulations.
- Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45% (44.5 % and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in case of general category applicants and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- Maximum age for seeking admission is limited to 30 years (Thirty years) in case of General category of applicants and to 35 years (Thirty-five years) in the case of applicants from SC, ST, and Other Backward Communities as on 1st June 2014.
- There is a Writ Petition pending at the Supreme Court of India regarding the maximum age limit prescribed for admission and the same will be subject to the status/condition/ the final judgment by the court, on the date of admission.