- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
B.Com Banking and Insurance is a full-time course offered by HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is affiliated with University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
These degrees aim at:
- Creating for the students of the University of Mumbai an additional avenue of self- employment and also to benefit the industry by providing them with suitably trained persons in the field of Accounting & Finance. Banking and Insurance.
- Preparing students to exploit opportunities, being newly created in Banking & Insurance, Accounting and Finance as the profession due to Globalization, Privatization & Liberalisation.
- To provide adequate basic understanding about Banking, Insurance & other financial services to the students and to give adequate exposure to the operational environment in the field of Banking, Insurance & other related financial services of Accounting and Finance.
- To inculcate training, and practical approach, by organizing industrial visits, summer placements and using modem technology in teaching the students in the field of Accounting & Finance and Banking & Insurance.
Students seeking admission to the course can fill an online application form available on the college website or can apply offline as well.
I) Those who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Std. XII) conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in the following subjects :
ii) Anyone of the Modern Indian Languages or Modern Foreign Languages taught in the College.
iii) Four other subjects from among the other subjects
Three subjects from among the subjects mentioned below and one subject from among the remaining optional subjects for the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination.
(i) Economics (ii) Book- Keeping and Accountancy (iii) Organisation of Commerce (iv) Co-operation.
(II) Those who have passed an examination of another University/Board or Body recognized as equivalent thereto