- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
Bachelor of Nursing is a four years full-time course. Offered by Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur and approved by INC.
- The minimum age shall be 17 years completed on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The minimum education requirement is higher Secondary (10+2)/Pre-University or equivalent examinations, with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English, obtaining 45% or more marks in the aggregate of these subjects.
- Candidates who have appeared in 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination in March/ April of the current year and whose results are likely to be declared before 1st July are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing Course. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying exam with requisite percentage of marks and subjects within 5 (five) days from the date of declaration of results failing which their candidature may not be considered.
- Only female candidates are eligible for the B.Sc. Nursing Course.