- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Offered by: Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma programme offered by Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Minimum age is 17 years and maximum of 35 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Students must have successfully completed 10+2 or equivalent examination preferably with Science with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate. SC/ST candidates must have a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate to become eligible for admission.
- Must have good knowledge of English and Hindi and should be able to speak English fluently.
- Admission is made once a year. Only female candidates who are physically and mentally fit to undergo training are eligible to apply.