|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020 - 21 Feb, 2021||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) Agri-Business and Plantation Management is a four-year full-time program and the maximum permitted period is six years.
Eligible candidates with any one of the following score will be called directly for Presentation and Interview:
- CAT (scores of two years old with required cut off) as decided by the IIPMB.
- GMAT/GRE (not older than five years)
- UGC-CSIR-JRF/NET (scores not older than five years) in the relevant area of specialization.
- ICAR NET (scores not older than 5 years)
- Candidates will be called for interview and personal discussion, as per the screening criteria decided by the IIPMB.
Post-graduates from any discipline with at least 55% marks having a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained after a minimum of three years of work subsequent to higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
A better start for life's journey with socializing people.
Last Seen: 31 Aug' 16
Joined On: 27 Aug' 16
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- FPM Agri Business and Plantation Management