CAT +4 More
Hostel and Mess -
Year 1: Rs. 1,25,000/-
Year 2: Rs. 1,30,000/-
- Shared accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner
- Annual Health Insurance coverage of up to INR 50,000/- cashless/reimbursed medical emergencies every year. All the ISME students residing in the hostel will be issued an insurance health card.
|25 Nov, 2020 - 16 Apr, 2021||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|15 Apr, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|MAT||30 Mar, 2021 - 17 Jun, 2021||Application - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|28 May, 2021 - 18 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|30 May, 2021 - 20 Jun, 2021||Exam - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|10 Jun, 2021 - 21 Jun, 2021||Application - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Online|
|23 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Online|
|26 Jun, 2021||Exam - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Offline and Online|
|02 Apr, 2021||Result - February session (for IBT, CBT and PBT) | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021||Exam - CBT-February session | Mode: Online|
|10 Mar, 2021 - 22 Mar, 2021||Application - CBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - CBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 20 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 17 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 16 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT- February session | Mode: Offline|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 03 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|CMAT||09 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|09 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021||Others - Answer key objection date | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional key | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 2 | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 1 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021||Others - Application form correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (AICTE Approved, NBA Accredited, Equivalent to MBA by AIU) + International Study Program, Singapore
The PGDM is the flagship program at ISME, preparing young aspiring professionals for the rigours of the corporate world. With a combination of industry-focused curricula, world-class infrastructure, best of career opportunities and well-qualified faculty, graduates of the PGDM program find themselves on a fast track to success, working with global companies in various roles and verticals.
Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Business Analytics
Digital Marketing, FinTech, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Technology Product Management.
- The PGDM is the flagship program at ISME, preparing young aspiring professionals for the rigors of the corporate world.
- With combinations of industry focused curriculum, world class infrastructure, best of career opportunities, professionally qualified faculty of international repute, graduates of PGDM program find themselves on the fast track to success working with global companies in various roles and verticals.
- Major Specialization in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management & Business Analytics; Minor Specializations in Digital Marketing, Fintech, Technology Product Management and People Analytics.
- All Post Graduate students at ISME get global exposure through the International Experiential Study at Singapore.
- ISME also provides opportunities for students to attend the London School of Economics Summer school, UK.
- ISME has been ranked as one of the top B schools in Bangalore and among the top 40 B-schools in India. Recipient of many award for excellence in education & Best ROI since 2006.
- On-Campus hostel makes student life fully secured, full of fun & learning
- Students from over 20+states with 50% girls
- Over 1500 ISME Alumni are working in multinationals including Fortune 500 companies in countries like USA, UK, Australia, UAE, Singapore, Canada Etc.
- Completed Application (can be downloaded from the website)
- Copy of official academic transcripts / marks card for graduate degree, 12th standard and 10th Standard examination
- Statement of Purpose
- CAT / GMAT / CMAT / XAT / Other MAT Test score
- Application fee: Online payment or Demand Draft for Rs.1200/- made in favour of “International School of Management Excellence” payable at Bangalore.
- Students seeking admission to the PG program should have passed Bachelor / Master Degree Examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Science, Engineering, Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- CAT / GMAT / CMAT / XAT / Other MAT Test score.
Isme has given me a good exposure in the corporate world
- Batch of 2017
International exposure through LSE
- Batch of 2017
Good Placements with Learning
- Batch of 2016
PGDM is for Value addition but its reverse in ISME.
Joined On: 10 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2016