Courses & Fees
Exams and Cutoffs
Good College for MBA The faculty is really good.
Last Seen: 04 Jun' 18
Joined On: 23 Aug' 16
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
No Placement. Fake promises
Last Seen: 29 Aug' 16
Joined On: 29 Aug' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2014
have a job right after graduation
Joined On: 15 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
Questions related to Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad
What is the process of taking admission in MBA (Data Analytics) at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad?
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad is a private educational institution affiliated to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. Admission to MBA courses are done through entrance test such as CAT, MAT, UPSEE, CMAT. Eligibility is passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% aggregate, final year students can also apply on provisional basis, after qualifying the entrance test, this is further followed by group discussion and interview. For more details regarding this, visit the official website at https://jaipuria.edu.in/jim/businessanalytics/index.php
How is daily life in Jaipuria Institute Of Management, Noida?
I'll provide you with brief information regarding the college lifestyle and placements-
- Accredition: JIM Noida has been accredited by NBA, approved by AICTE and recognised by AIU. All three are recognitions which are important for an institute to achieve. There are 3 streams- PGDM General, PGDM Services Management and PGDM Marketing and all of them are AIU recognised.
- Faculty: For the qualification of the faculty instructors, you can visit the website. What I got to tell you is that the faculty is highly involved with the growth of the students. Starting from the course curriculum to the guidelines of the institute, everything is strictly followed. Mostly, all of them are pretty cool as a Professor; you'll get to learn from them and never get bored. They are really helpful when it comes to your biggest block "career choice" because half of us are confused with that.
- Class timings: They treat you like professionals and you will feel that. You get 10 minutes break after each class so that you get to prepare yourself for the next class or munch something in the canteen just for some break. You can clean up your head in the break time for the next class. The best thing about faculty is that they come to the class on time and leave on time, therefore they dont hijack your break.
- Hostel facility: Girls hostel is in the campus, whereas boys hostel is off the campus. Mess facility is good because you can have as many times as you want. Moreover, they have introduced Non-veg from 2016 session onwards. There is a Hostel committee who looks after the foof choices of the students. So if you like an item to be placed on the menu, gather a good number of students and place your request in front of the committee..
- Course curriculum: The faculty members sit with the industry experts to review the course curriculum and make changes according to the requirements of the industry. So you get to study fresh material going on in the world. Not just industry members, they also consult students about their choices in the course material. If some changes are suitable, they do that.
- Placements: Oh! The dreaded point! You might be looking for this point to get started as soon as possible. To be really frank, 100% placement is a myth. JIM offers a very good placement scene as compared to other management institutes in the nearby area. Average package can differ from year to year, but roughly it is around 5 lakhs per annum. Highest package depends on your calibre. Top recruiters are ING Bank, KPMG, E&Y, Whirlpool, Midcom,Zomato, Havells, Axis Bank, Copal Amba, Coca Cola, etc.
Hope this helps.
what is the level of difficulty of gd pi for jaipuria noida? i have 92 percentile in mat, will i get through?
First of all I would like to congratulate you on getting such a good percentile in MAT. Your score reflects consistency and hard work that you have put forth in this exam. Now coming to your query. Jaipuria Noida is one of the good colleges that comes under the MAT exam and the average placement package that a student got in this college(in 2019) was 6+ lakhs per annum and the highest package was definitely above 10 lakhs per annum. But only a slight downside can be noticed in its placement record of not being able to place its entire batch. Few gets left but they are given sufficient assistance to make sure that they land up in some corporate.
Now coming to your query, about the GD/PI process of Jaipuria, it follows a case based approach where a small case rather a caselet would be given to you and will be told to analyse. Now this will be a small case, typically of approximately 10 lines, obviously smaller than a larger case which is being taught in every MBA curriculum. You have to analyse it and give your view points. There should be a clear problem statement and your probable solutions should be realistic and feasible. Besides there are 2 methods by which we can analyse a case. They are SWOT analysis and PESTEL analysis. Do have a read upon that.
Though the entire selection criteria will not depend on your MAT score. The selection criteria is as follows:
- Score in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT - 45%
- Case Based Group Discussion - 15%
- Personal Interview - 20%
- Academic Performance in X Std., XII Std., Degree/Post Graduate Degree - 15%
- Work Experience, Sports & Extra Curricular Activities - 05%
Now coming to my prediction. Going by what your percentile is, you are sure o convert Jaipuria. The only thing that you have to keep in mind is that you have to be well versed with current affairs and you have to be good at speaking in English. Brush up on your communication skills and will be good to go.
I hope I have been able to solve your query. Do write to us in case of any confusion and we will be happy to help.
whats the eligibility eriteria to apply for MBA cource in Jaipuria institute of Management Ghaziabad?
For admissions in JIM, candidate must be graduate with minimum score of 50% in any discipline or equivalent CGPA from a university recognised by U.G.C. or the candidate must have passed an examination accepted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. as equivalent.
The admission will be done on the basis of CAT /MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA examination.
GD and PI are also integral part of admission process.
Hope this helps!
Is there updated technology in Jaipuria institute of management ghaziabad like projectors and air conditions in every classrooms?
I understand that you are inquiring about the availability of air-conditioners and projectors inside the classrooms of Jaipuria Institute of Management , Ghaziabad and so to answer your question, Jaipuria Institute of Management , Ghaziabad is a fully air-conditioned campus and thus all it's classrooms will evidently be air conditioned however whether or not projectors are available cannot be said by us due to the fact that there is no official declaration of the same and thus in order to know about that I suggest that you contact the college directly in person or over phone and get your queries resolved with real time data.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
The college has a boys hostel facility which provides good hostel accommodation for the students
The college has a Girls hostel facility which provides good hostel accommodation for the students
The college has a health center with a first aid facility for the students.
The college has a library facility for all students.Over 17,000 books, 100 national & international journals. Seating capacity of over 200 students. Peripheral Services of Reprography, Bibliography Referencing, Unlimited Internet Access.
The college has the sports facilities for all students Various sports facilities are provided to the students. Tournaments are conducted for games like football, cricket, table tennis, volleyball, basketball, and badminton. Students can also enjoy indoor games like pool, carom, and chess.
The college has excellent IT Infrastructure facility for the students.
The college has a canteen facility for staff and students.
This College has a Fully air-conditioned auditorium with 400 seating capacity.
The college has a good networking for the alumni association.
The college has a Wi-Fi facility for the students and staff.
The college has a Gym facility for the students. Multi-utility Gym and fitness. Ultra modern types of equipment for a healthy state of mind & body. Yoga, Meditation and Aerobics center.
The college has guest house/waiting room facilities for visiting faculty and student family members.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: