please tell me everyone which is best college for mba as i have mentioned below 1.jaipuria institute of management ghaziabad 2.ABES business school ghaziabad 3.GNIOT greater noida plz suggest me i m so confusd choosing my clg
Hi, it is always difficult to say which institute is better because every one's requirement and expectation from the college is different. Here are some things that I believe are important.
- Better placements - GNIOT
- Better facilities - GNIOT
- Better infrastructure - GNIOT and ABES
- Better crowd of students - GNIOT
- Better faculty members - Jaipuria institute of management.
- Value for money - Jaipuria institute of management.
- Less fees - GNIOT
- Exams accepted in Jaipuria - CAT, UPSEE, MAT, CMAT
- Exams accepted in GNIOT - UPSEE
You can use the below link to compare your colleges and see what fits the best.
All the best!
What is the process of taking admission in MBA (Data Analytics) at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad?
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad is a private educational institution affiliated to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. Admission to MBA courses are done through entrance test such as CAT, MAT, UPSEE, CMAT. Eligibility is passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% aggregate, final year students can also apply on provisional basis, after qualifying the entrance test, this is further followed by group discussion and interview. For more details regarding this, visit the official website at https://jaipuria.edu.in/jim/businessanalytics/index.php
How is daily life in Jaipuria Institute Of Management, Noida?
I'll provide you with brief information regarding the college lifestyle and placements-
- Accredition: JIM Noida has been accredited by NBA, approved by AICTE and recognised by AIU. All three are recognitions which are important for an institute to achieve. There are 3 streams- PGDM General, PGDM Services Management and PGDM Marketing and all of them are AIU recognised.
- Faculty: For the qualification of the faculty instructors, you can visit the website. What I got to tell you is that the faculty is highly involved with the growth of the students. Starting from the course curriculum to the guidelines of the institute, everything is strictly followed. Mostly, all of them are pretty cool as a Professor; you'll get to learn from them and never get bored. They are really helpful when it comes to your biggest block "career choice" because half of us are confused with that.
- Class timings: They treat you like professionals and you will feel that. You get 10 minutes break after each class so that you get to prepare yourself for the next class or munch something in the canteen just for some break. You can clean up your head in the break time for the next class. The best thing about faculty is that they come to the class on time and leave on time, therefore they dont hijack your break.
- Hostel facility: Girls hostel is in the campus, whereas boys hostel is off the campus. Mess facility is good because you can have as many times as you want. Moreover, they have introduced Non-veg from 2016 session onwards. There is a Hostel committee who looks after the foof choices of the students. So if you like an item to be placed on the menu, gather a good number of students and place your request in front of the committee..
- Course curriculum: The faculty members sit with the industry experts to review the course curriculum and make changes according to the requirements of the industry. So you get to study fresh material going on in the world. Not just industry members, they also consult students about their choices in the course material. If some changes are suitable, they do that.
- Placements: Oh! The dreaded point! You might be looking for this point to get started as soon as possible. To be really frank, 100% placement is a myth. JIM offers a very good placement scene as compared to other management institutes in the nearby area. Average package can differ from year to year, but roughly it is around 5 lakhs per annum. Highest package depends on your calibre. Top recruiters are ING Bank, KPMG, E&Y, Whirlpool, Midcom,Zomato, Havells, Axis Bank, Copal Amba, Coca Cola, etc.
Hope this helps.
what is the level of difficulty of gd pi for jaipuria noida? i have 92 percentile in mat, will i get through?
First of all I would like to congratulate you on getting such a good percentile in MAT. Your score reflects consistency and hard work that you have put forth in this exam. Now coming to your query. Jaipuria Noida is one of the good colleges that comes under the MAT exam and the average placement package that a student got in this college(in 2019) was 6+ lakhs per annum and the highest package was definitely above 10 lakhs per annum. But only a slight downside can be noticed in its placement record of not being able to place its entire batch. Few gets left but they are given sufficient assistance to make sure that they land up in some corporate.
Now coming to your query, about the GD/PI process of Jaipuria, it follows a case based approach where a small case rather a caselet would be given to you and will be told to analyse. Now this will be a small case, typically of approximately 10 lines, obviously smaller than a larger case which is being taught in every MBA curriculum. You have to analyse it and give your view points. There should be a clear problem statement and your probable solutions should be realistic and feasible. Besides there are 2 methods by which we can analyse a case. They are SWOT analysis and PESTEL analysis. Do have a read upon that.
Though the entire selection criteria will not depend on your MAT score. The selection criteria is as follows:
- Score in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT - 45%
- Case Based Group Discussion - 15%
- Personal Interview - 20%
- Academic Performance in X Std., XII Std., Degree/Post Graduate Degree - 15%
- Work Experience, Sports & Extra Curricular Activities - 05%
Now coming to my prediction. Going by what your percentile is, you are sure o convert Jaipuria. The only thing that you have to keep in mind is that you have to be well versed with current affairs and you have to be good at speaking in English. Brush up on your communication skills and will be good to go.
I hope I have been able to solve your query. Do write to us in case of any confusion and we will be happy to help.
whats the eligibility eriteria to apply for MBA cource in Jaipuria institute of Management Ghaziabad?
For admissions in JIM, candidate must be graduate with minimum score of 50% in any discipline or equivalent CGPA from a university recognised by U.G.C. or the candidate must have passed an examination accepted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. as equivalent.
The admission will be done on the basis of CAT /MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA examination.
GD and PI are also integral part of admission process.
Hope this helps!
Is there updated technology in Jaipuria institute of management ghaziabad like projectors and air conditions in every classrooms?
I understand that you are inquiring about the availability of air-conditioners and projectors inside the classrooms of Jaipuria Institute of Management , Ghaziabad and so to answer your question, Jaipuria Institute of Management , Ghaziabad is a fully air-conditioned campus and thus all it's classrooms will evidently be air conditioned however whether or not projectors are available cannot be said by us due to the fact that there is no official declaration of the same and thus in order to know about that I suggest that you contact the college directly in person or over phone and get your queries resolved with real time data.
How is jaipuria institute of management ghaziabad in term of academics and industry interface
What is the average salary package offered by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indirapuram Ghaziabad?
why jaipuria institute of management indirapuram ghaziabad is better than other colleges?
Hi there Shivam !
Hope you are having a nice day !
I would like to inform you that Jaipuria Institute of management is better in many aspects in a comparison of other institutes like its infrastructures, friendly-environment, commendable placement scenario etc. And we all knows that placement is the most important part of anyone's career. And here at Jaipuria institute of management many top recruiters comes every year for the placement like Saint-Gobain, Indus valley partners, Kotak, extramarks etc , with a very decent packages in an average of 7LPA, Overall it is better in many aspects. So keep studying keep growing.
All the best for your bright future !
Does Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad provides dual specialization course?
Yes, students can earn a dual specialization by taking elective courses in other functional areas of management say Marketing, HRM,IT etc. Although this institute offers you a super specialization in the sector of choice. Ypu must go for it.
Hope it will be helpful for you.