|Fee Structure for BE/B.Tech Course|
|Ist Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Course
- Passed 12th (10+2) examination with physics, chemistry and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Obtained at least 45%marks(40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
For Lateral Entry (After Diploma or B.Sc.)
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institute; with 45% marks(40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Technology.
- Passed B. Sc. Degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks(40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.