- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is a three-year full-time diploma course offered by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Must have secured a minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard in English, Math,s and Science subjects.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 30% marks in each subject.
- For first-semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.