|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
The College is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and is recognised by the National Medical Commission. The M.B.B.S Course is governed by the regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. The duration of the course is four and half years (9 terms, each of 6 month duration) of academic Study and one year of internship.
The Selection is based on National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET).
1. The candidates should have passed the Pre University Education or 10 + 2 from any recognized Boards.
2. The Candidates should have secured not less than 50% of the total marks in Science subjects taken altogether at the qualifying examination and NEET.
3. The Candidate should have completed seventeen years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
4. Foreign students desiring admission should produce:
(a) A No Objection Certificate from the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi. (b) An eligibility Certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. (c) Student Visa. (d) Residential Certificate.