- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad.
The candidate seeking admission after HSC should apply at Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). A grand merit list is prepared and Candidates get admission in branches of their choices at various colleges of Gujarat according to merit in council:
- 50% of seats will be filled by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), State Quota.
- 50% of seats will be filled by Management, at the institute level.
For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have passed the Qualifying Examination (10+2) with minimum eligibility criteria of the percentage of marks in subjects as follow:
- Minimum 45% in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Computer (Theory + Practical) for Open category students.
- For the SEBC, SC & ST students minimum 40%.
- Have appeared in GUJCET conducted ( if not appeared GUJCET or other State candidate Click Here ) in the corresponding academic year.