₹ 4.83 L
Mode Full time | Duration 6 Years
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) is a five and half-year course. The course involves four and a half-year of classroom study followed by a year of rotating internship. Offered by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and approval by National Medical Commission.
No Candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Medical Curriculum of first Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Course until:
1. He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
3. The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining the body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
4. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject
5. The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
6. B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
7. Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Selection for admissions is based on the rank obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
|Exams and Events||Dates|
Counselling Date - Round 3- verification of joined candidates by institutes (Mode - Online)
|18 Sep'23 - 19 Sep'23|
Counselling Date - Stray round- registration and payment (Mode - Online)
|20 Sep'23 - 22 Sep'23|
Counselling Date - Stray round- choice filling (Mode - Online)
|21 Sep'23 - 23 Sep'23|
Counselling Date - Stray round- choice locking (Mode - Online)
|23 Sep'23 - 24 Sep'23|
Counselling Date - Stray round- processing of seat allotment (Mode - Online)
|24 Sep'23 - 24 Sep'23|
Counselling Date - Stray round- result (Mode - Online)
|25 Sep'23 - 25 Sep'23|
Counselling Date - Stray round- reporting (Mode - Offline)
|26 Sep'23 - 29 Sep'23|
Exam Date (Mode - Offline)
|4 May'24 - 4 May'24|