- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Madras, Chennai
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) in Accounts and Finance Self Financed is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the University of Madras, Chennai.
- Applicants for B.Com. should have preferably taken Commerce, Accountancy and Business Maths in the Higher Secondary Examinations or other qualifying examinations.
- A pass in the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- The upper age limit for admission to UG courses will be 21 years as on 1st July. Relaxation of 5 years is permitted for differently abled and 3 years for women students.
- Candidates from Boards other than Tamil Nadu State Board, CBSE, AISSCE, and ISCE must produce Eligibility Certificate from the University of Madras. All candidates who pass the Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu State Board by Private study and private candidates from CBSE or under the Open School System should also produce Eligibility Certificate.