About Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 1997 and is governed and managed by City Educational & Social Welfare Society, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The institute is also known as MIET. The college is affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University- AKTU (formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University), Lucknow and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology Offers MBA, PGDM, MCA, M.Tech. in Biotechnology, Computer Science & Engg and Digital Communications, M. Pharm. In Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology, B. Tech.in Biotechnology, Chemical Engg., Computer Science & Engg., Civil Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Electronics & Instrumentation Engg., Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engg., and B. Pharm to the students.
MIET is located at N.H. 58, Delhi-Roorkee Highway, Baghpat Bypass Road Crossing, Meerut, in Uttar Pradesh. Meerut City Junction Railway Station is around 7 km away from the college. Indira Gandhi International Airport is approximately 92 km away and Shohrab Gate Bus Depot is around 12 km away from Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology. Students can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach there.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- MIET is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- MIET Biotechnology Society (MBS): This is a society of the Department of Biotechnology that organises various activities for the students.
- COMPASS: This Society is a part of the Department of Computer Science & Engineering in which students are indulged into various activities.
- Society of Electronics Engineers: This society of MIET organises various activities for the students in the field of electronics.
- VISTA: This is the society of the department of MCA, that organises various events and programmes for the students in order to hone their technical and non-technical skills.
- Abhi – YANTRA
- SAE BAJA -
- MPS (MIET Pharmaceutical Society): This society provides a platform to the students to indulge in professional activities and develop the leader skip skills and communication skills.
- Odyssey, Literary Committee
- Sanskriti music: This Club is for the music lovers and this club MIET nurtures their musical talent in the field of Indian classical music.
- Dramatic Club: The Drama Club of MIET is for theatre and dramatics enthusiasts. This club consists of actors and performers. It organises events like street plays, stage plays etc.
- Rainbow Fine arts and modern arts: The fine arts and the modern art society of Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology aims to promote the culture of fine arts in the institute. It conducts practice sessions, exhibitions, workshops, lectures to spread the knowledge of fine and modern arts amongst the students.
- Hostel Welfare Committee “Sankalp” is working for the welfare and wellbeing of the hostel environment.
- Boys Hostel Mess Committee
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut Highlights
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut Admissions 2021
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology Offers MBA, PGDM, MCA, M.Tech. in Biotechnology, Computer Science & Engg and Digital Communications, M. Pharm. In Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology, B. Tech.in Biotechnology, Chemical Engg., Computer Science & Engg., Civil Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Electronics & Instrumentation Engg., Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engg., and B. Pharm to the students. Admission to all the courses is based on Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. Further, they have to get their documents verified and pay the requisite fee for Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission. MIET Admission process of all the courses is given below:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
- Aspirants have to apply and appear for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- Candidates qualifying the entrance exam have to apply online on the website of Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of UPSEE scores and shortlisted candidates will make a move to the final stage of admission.
- The final stage of admission includes institute level document verification and fee payment and admission will be confirmed only once the requisite fee is paid and documents get verified.
- Final admission will be offered to shortlisted candidates on the basis of UPSEE scores, institute level document verification and fee payment.
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut Placements
Management and Business Administration (M.B.A)
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
PG [3 Years Program(s)]
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut Exams and Cutoffs
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut Student Reviews
Its a good college with advance lab and good facility
I would recommend this college , best in Meerut
College is good if you are from Meerut
Experience with college has been good.
My experience at this college is great and very fun and adve
Last Seen: 22 Jul' 20
Joined On: 22 Jul' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut Facilities
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology has infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, mess, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. The sports facilities provided by the college helps them in remaining fit physically and mentally. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
Library: MIET has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
Sports: Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
Hostel: The institute provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, etc.
Medical Facilities: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students the institution has a medical centre that provides medical facilities to the students. It also provides 24 hours of ambulance service in case of any medical emergency.
Guest House: MIET provides accommodation to the visitors and guests who come for a visit. The guest houses have all the amenities that ensure the pleasant stay of the guests.
- Computing Facilities: Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology satisfies all the computational and technological requirements of the students and the faculty through its computing centre.
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut Gallery
Questions related to Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut
which is better between united noida or miet merrut for btech
Hi, difference is not much but then also I'm mentioning some comparision between the both Institutes based on some criterias.
CRITERIA:- MIET, Meerut United Noida
miet meerut vs sunder deep group of institutions ghaziabad which is best for BCA placement, faculty etc
If considered comparison for best BCA placements I would recommend you MIET Meerut for proceeding as compared to Sunder Deep Group Of Institution Ghaziabad, MIET Meerut has a large no of placements and the faculty is really good and have great teaching methods. So overall I advise you to opt for MIET Meerut.
Hope this helps
Sunder Deep group of institutions vs miet meerut which is best for BCA placement, faculty, education etc
sunder deep group of institution: In this institute the BCA is three course full time , six semester. Each semester contain subject which are enlist in the university curriculum along with that they offer value added course or value specialization course. the institution is affiliated to CCS university, meerut. They provide around 80% placement to the students and companies like TCS, Tech mahindra, wipro. Over all rating is average for the placements and for the faculty rating is good. Teacher of this institution are highly qualified and most of them are PhD holders. With in the campus includes hostel, canteen, cafe shuttle service, gyms etc.
MIET MEERUT : This college is affiliated to APJ Abdul kalam technical university, Lucknow and approved by AICTE,new delhi, govt. of india and the govt. of uttar pradesh.The course is three course semester based .The admission is based on the entrance exam. Top recruiter like TCS, Wipro, sliver peak gold paytm, vivo etc there will be a lot of placement as well internship is provided to the students. during 5th semester . Most the faculty are PhD holders. with in the campus hostel canteen, IT, ATM etc .
which college is best in every situation for BCA subharti vs miet meerut which college fees is affordable
At Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, fees for BCA is INR 80,500/-. Admission is given on the basis of 12th score. if you have percentage above 75% then there will be good chance to get an admission.
At shubhrati institute of technology and engineering, fee structure is not given by the college officials. you have to ask at college help desk.
At MIET meerut, it doesn't provide BCA course. it provides MCA and MCA lateral course for admission.
Look for more college option. here are some college names for suggestion:-
- Dewan institute of Management studies
- Shobhit University
- Deen dayal upadhaya management college
- Presidency college of education and technology
- Vidya Knowledge park
- MIT, meerut
- Bharat Institute of technology
- KITE group of institution
look for Meerut institute of technology. it will be a good option. it has good student review and will provide you best teaching -learning service.
Hope it helps!
miet meerut me BCA course kese ha or placement kese ha behaviour wise ha subharti vs miet meerut konsa best ha in every field
You should go for miet . Since placement and academic of miet is good . Miet being no. 1 institute of Meerut in engineering and computer applications , you will get nice opportunity . Otherwise more or less both the colleges are good in their fields i.e subhratri for medical and miet for engineering . And according to me you should search for other colleges too if you have keen interest in engineering . Hope it will help.
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut Related Articles
Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: