- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Panjab University, Chandigarh
Master of Science in Chemistry is a full-time two-year postgraduate course and it is offered by the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Admission will be on the basis of Entrance test (OCET) conducted by the Panjab University. Only the rank holders in this Entrance test will be considered for admission. 50% weightage will be given to the score in the entrance test and 50% to the score in the qualifying examination.
- BSc examination of the Panjab University or any other University recognized by the Syndicate securing at least 50% marks in the subject of Chemistry and 50% marks in aggregate with Chemistry & Mathematics for MSc Chemistry course along with any Science subject.
- Provided that the student who had not taken Mathematics as one of the subjects in BSc examination may be admitted to MSc (2 Year course) in Chemistry on the condition that she passes an additional paper in Mathematics in the first year examination securing at least 40% marks.
- BSc Pass Degree under the old BSc Honours regulations awarded by the Syndicate on the recommendation of the Board of Control in the subject of MSc course.
- BSc (Honours) examination of Panjab University or of any other University (recognized as equivalent thereto) in the subject of MSc course.