Courses & Fees
Exams and Cutoffs
Questions related to MET Institute of Pharmacy, Nashik
which exams are preffered for b pharm admission
If you have completed 12th board examinations with a minimum of 50 percent, then you are eligible to pursue B. Pharma course. Following are the entrance examinations you can appear for to get admission in a college to pursue B. Pharma:
1. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination - Pharmacy
2. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination - Pharmacy
3. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination - Pharmacy
4. SVKM'S Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies, Mumbai - Pharmacy
5. Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam
6. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination - Medical
7. Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test
8. Rajasthan Medical Admission
9. Punjab Pre Medical Entrance Test
10. Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar - Common Entrance Test
11. KLE University All India Entrance Test
12. BITS Admission Test
13. Maharashtra Pharmacy Common Entrance Test
14. GITAM Admission Test
15. Gujrat Common Entrance Test - Pharmacy
16. EAMCET Pharmacy
17. Haryana State Counselling Society OLET
18. VYAPAM PEPT
19. RPET Pharmacy
20. CENTAC JET Pharmacy (Government Of Puducherry Centralized Admission Committee)
21. Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination
All the best!!!
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: