- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: MIT Art Design and Technology University, Pune
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program and offered by the MIT Art Design and Technology University, Pune.
Admission based on the Merit List will be displayed considering the score in JEE (Mains) Paper-I or MHT-CET or Uni-GAUGE or Any Other State CET and the same will be communicated to the candidates.
- The student must have passed (10 + 2) board examination of State Board or CBSE or ICSE or IB with subjects group of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Technical Vocational Subjects.
- Open Category students should have scored a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a subject.
- Reserved Category students should have scored a minimum of 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a subject.
- In addition to this, the applicant must have qualified for at least one engineering entrance examination like MHT-CET/JEE (Mains)/other states entrance exam of current year / Uni-GAUGE-E.
- Reserved Category students should fulfill the criteria of caste and caste validity certificate as per the norms of Govt. of Maharashtra.