|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) graduate degree awarded after the study of five and a half years duration, including 1-year internship, the course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
- Admission to B.A.M.S. degree course is open to students who have passed the second year of the Pre-University examination of the Karnataka P.U. Board or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects. The candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate in the PCB options in the second year of PUC examination, or
- passed B.Sc. degree with CBZ combination with a minimum of 50% average in the optional subjects and must have studied Physics at PUC or equivalent.
- SC/ST candidates will be given a relaxation of 5 marks in the optional.
- All admissions made by the college to the first year of the B.A.M.S. course are provisional, subject to the approval of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka and the institution is not responsible for any loss in this behalf. Out-of-state students should obtain eligibility certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka within the last date of admission fixed by the University. The office will arrange for this.