|02 Nov, 2020 - 03 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|23 Oct, 2020 - 03 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|02 Oct, 2020 - 11 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - MH CET law 5-year LLB | Mode: Online|
|11 Oct, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020 - 08 Sep, 2020||Application - Re-opened (2) | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020 - 08 Sep, 2020||Application - Re-open | Mode: Online|
|02 Jun, 2020 - 08 Jun, 2020||Application - Re-opened | Mode: Online|
|02 Jun, 2020 - 08 Jun, 2020||Application - Re-opened (1) | Mode: Online|
|19 Mar, 2020 - 30 May, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|21 Jan, 2020 - 06 Mar, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded
Bachelor Of Socio-Legal Sciences Bachelor Of Laws is a five-year integrated programme and it is affiliated to Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded and it is approved by BCI.
- An applicant who has successfully completed Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’
- level in Senior School Leaving certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or
- Recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course, may apply for and be admitted into the program of the Centres of Legal Education to obtain the integrated degree in law with a degree in any other subject as the first degree from the University whose such a degree in law is recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment.
- Provided that applicants who have obtained + 2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission in the Integrated Five Years course or three years’ LL.B. course, as the case may be.