- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
Bachelor Of Design(B.Des) in Accessory Design is a Full time four Years Course Offered By National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
For candidates to the UG Design programs, the selection process comprises a written examination comprising of a Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT), followed by a situation test to be undertaken by shortlisted candidates of the written examination.
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education / State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi. OR
- A passing grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects. OR
- 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education. OR
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.