|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) graduate degree awarded after the study of five and a half years duration, including a 1-year internship, the course offered by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH).
Admission through NEET.
1. AGE LIMIT:-Upper age limit for Admission to B.H.M.S degree Course – Not more than twenty-five years on or before 31St December of the year of admission in the first year of the course. The upper age limit may be relaxed by five years in the case of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and Physically Handicapped candidates.
2. The candidate must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness at the time of admission as per proforma. (Annexure-“H”)
3. The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC/12th Standard) or equivalent examination, from a recognized Institution with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology ).
4. Eligibility criteria of Qualifying Examination for BHMS course: A candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology took together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination.
5. A candidate belonging to the constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with a Person with disability claim must have obtained not less than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. A person with a disability candidate in the General category must secure not less than 45% marks (i.e. 135 out of 300) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB).