- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda.
- All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination from a board recognized or established by the central/state government through legislation with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:-
- 1. Chemistry
- 2. Biotechnology
- 3. Computer Science and Biology
- Those candidates who have passed diploma in any Engineering Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET), or any such examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education.
- The candidates who have passed two years certificate course from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET) shall be eligible.
- For Lateral Entry:
- All those candidates who have passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution and have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of Candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology shall be eligible to apply.
- All those candidates who have passed B. Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of Candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject shall be eligible to apply
- Students who have passed B. Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC shall clear the subject of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with second-year subjects