The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
For Admission to First Year Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Must have secured minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard in English, Maths and Science subjects.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 30% marks in each subject.
- For first-semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.
For Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- Minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM subjects from the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course.
- No upper age limit prescribed for this course.