- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack
Diploma in Mining Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
For Admission to First Year Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Must have secured minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard in English, Maths, and Science subjects.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 30% marks in each subject.
- For first-semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.
For Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- The minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM subjects from the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for this course.