- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack
Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
For Admission to First Year Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Must have secured minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard in English, Maths and Science subjects.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 30% marks in each subject.
- For first-semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.
For Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- Minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM subjects from the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course.
- No upper age limit prescribed for this course.