PVPIT Budhgaon Highlights
About PVPIT Budhgaon
Padmabhooshan Vasantraodada Patil Institute of Technology (PVPIT), Budhgaon, Sangli was established in the year 1983 by late Padmabhooshan Vasantraodada Patil. The vision of the Institute is to be a leading one in providing high quality technical & engineering education to the aspirants. The campus of PVPIT is spread over 36 acres of lush green landscape. PVPIT has a strength of 140 core faculty with strong academic qualifications. It offers programmes in B.E., B.Tech. and M.E.
PVPIT is located at Sangli-Tasgaon Road, Budhgaon, Maharashtra. Kolhapur Airport is the closest airport to PVPIT located about 56.6 km away. Nearest railway station to PVPIT is Madhavnagar Railway Station, located about 5.5 km away. For bus travelling, Sangli Bus Stand is the closest bus station to PVPIT, located about 9.4 km away.
- PVPIT is accredited by NAAC.
- PVPIT is accredited by NBA.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Local Management Committee- This Committee is responsible for all the management related tasks of the institute. It takes care of the managing of all other committees of the institute.
- Academic Advisory Committee- This Committee is responsible for advising the academic authorities for any changes or addendum to the academics. It advises and assists the academic authorities.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Committee- This Committee makes sure that there are no cases of sexual harassment in the institute. And even if there is any case sexual harassment, they plead harsh punishment for the offender and justice to the victim.
- Anti-Ragging and Student Discipline Committee- This Committee is responsible for conveying the disciplinary message to the students. It ensures that there are no cases of indiscipline or ragging in the institute. And if some student is found indulging in non-disciplinary actions like ragging, they take strict actions against the student.
PVPIT Budhgaon Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
PVPIT Budhgaon Exams and Cutoffs
PVPIT Budhgaon Admissions 2021
PVPIT Budhgaon Admission
Padmabhooshan Vasantraodada Patil Institute of Technology (PVPIT), Budhgaon, Sangli offers admission to undergraduate and postgraduate course to the students. Admission to the undergraduate course is offered on the basis of MHT CET or JEE Main Paper 1 and 50% weightage of XII standard marks. Admission to the postgraduate course is based on the combined scores of GATE Score and graduation marks. The detailed admission procedure of PVPIT Budhgaon is given below:
- Candidate needs to appear for MHT CET or JEE Main Paper 1 and obtain a valid score.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on 50% weightage of MHT CET/JEE Main Paper 1 marks and 50% weightage of XII standard marks.
- Shortlisted candidates have to register for admission on the official website of PVPIT Budhgaon.
- Final admission will be offered based on candidate's marks in MHT CET/JEE Main Paper 1, registration for admission, document verification and fee payment.
- Candidate needs to appear for GATE and obtain a valid score.
- Further, based on the GATE scores, candidates have to register for admission at the official website of the college for ME admission.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on GATE Score and graduation marks.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission.
- Final admission will be done based on their scores in GATE, registeration for admission, document verification and fee payment.
PVPIT Budhgaon Facilities
Padmabhooshan Vasantraodada Patil Institute of Technology, Sangli has good infrastructural support and provides essential facilities to the students for their ease and comfort. The library of Padmabhooshan Vasantraodada Patil Institute of Technology, Sangli has a good collection of books along with various national and international journals. The computing lab caters to all the computational needs of the students. The sports facility provided by the college helps in remaining fit and healthy. PVPIT Budhgaon facilities and infrastructure are given below:
- Library- The central library is covered with 1375 Sq. M area. It has a collection of around 55000 books and 2000 Bound volumes of journals, and 8000 video Lecture from NPTEL & 2000 Ebooks, 2000 CDs etc. Journal section of the central library has subscribed 77 national journals,43 International Journals and 275 Online Journals.
- Hostel- The institute has multi-storey hostel building inside the campus, which accommodates about 324 students. Guest staying facility is available for visiting parents. The hostels have all necessary facilities such as water coolers, R. O. treated purified drinking water, TV, Medical First aid unit, Water heating plant, Indoor games, Canteen, Mess.
- Sports- PVPIT has sports facilities available for both indoor and outdoor games. This includes 400 Mtr Running Track, Hockey ground, Volleyball Ground, FootBall ground, Cricket 5 Wicket, Jumping Pit, Kho-Kho court, Throwing Sectors and kabaddi court. It also has a gymnasium with all the necessary equipment.
- Auditorium- PVPIT has an auditorium with a seating capacity of 250. It is used for organising seminars and other events.
- Central Computing Lab- PVPIT has a central computer lab which has 734 computer terminals with top grade hardware, LAN/WAN connection, Printers and Wireless Internet access. There are three more labs - Computing lab with 58 computer terminals, Internet Lab with 20 computer terminals and Language lab with 21 computer terminals.
- Wi-Fi - LIbrary, hostels and all the departments have wifi access. About 500 PCs and 300 laptops can connect to it at a time.
- Medical Facilities- PVPIT provides 24X7 free medical facilities. A doctor is an available round the day at the college.
PVPIT Budhgaon Student Reviews
Naturally and chemicaly nice
Last Seen: 30 Dec' 16
Joined On: 13 Oct' 16
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- BE Chemical Engineering
Those remarkable years of life
It was nice
Joined On: 18 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2009
- B.Tech Information Technology
PVPIT Budhgaon Gallery
PVPIT Budhgaon Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 14 Jul 2024 ; CGPA : 2.96