- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Master in Physiotherapy (MPT) in Cardiovascular and Respiratory Sciences is a 2-years full-time course offer by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and approved by The Indian Association of Physiotherapist (IAP).
- Candidate who has passed final B. P. Th. Examination from an Maharashtra State OT PT Council, Maharashtra recognized Physiotherapy college IAP and completing 6 months compulsory rotating internship.
- Candidate should have completed his/her Compulsory Rotating Internship by 31.08.2016
- Candidate should be duly registered with Maharashtra State OTPT Council, Mumbai
- Candidate should have appeared PGP-CET and secured more than 50% marks in case of Open Candidate & 40% marks in case of Reserve Category Candidate.