Padre Conceicao College of Engineering, Goa is a private engineering college located in Goa. The college was established in the year 1997. Various courses offered by the college include an undergraduate and postgraduate programme for different engineering courses. Padre Conceicao College of Engineering is affiliated to Goa University, Goa and has been approved by the All India Council of Technical Education.
Padre Conceicao College of Engineering (PCCE) is located opposite Agnel Ashram, Agnelganv, Verna, Goa. Majorda Junction is the nearby railway station located 4.5 km away from PCCE. Goa International Airport is located 19 km away from the Padre Conceicao College of Engineering. Margao Domestic Bus Station is the nearby bus station located 8.6 km away from the college.
- Corporators Group Limited
- Kallows Engineering India Private Limited
- Goa Entrepreneurship Mentoring Trust
- Goa Technology Assiciation
Clubs Committee and Societies
NSS: A national service scheme unit is located within PCCE whose function is to provide community services within the society.
Sports Club: The sports club of PCCE organises various sports tournament in the college. The main event organise by this club is the annual tournament in which various student and teachers participate actively.
Student Council: A student council is present within PCCE campus which organises various activities which are focussed towards the welfare of the students.
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Exams and Cutoffs
Padre Conceicao College of Engineering, Goa (PCCE) offers both undergraduate (BE) and postgraduate (ME) in engineering. Various branches in which BE is offered include mechanical engineering, electronics and telecommunication engineering, computer engineering, information and applied science & humanities. Admission to various BE courses offered is done on through counselling process conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Goa (DTE, Goa) on the basis of candidates score in Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET). For the postgraduate courses, candidates have to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) after which selection of the registered candidates will be done on the basis of score obtained by them in GATE.
- Candidates have to register and apply online.
- Candidates have to qualify the Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, for the year of admission. GCET score of a previous year is not valid.
- Mention the counselling stage in sequence
- Further, for the counselling process, candidates have to register and have to fill an application form of GCET counselling and submit it in person at the DTE office.
- The counselling of GCET will be conducted by DTE, Goa in offline mode where a candidate will have to do a choice filling of seat according to the merit.
- The final seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit and the choice filling by the candidates in the counselling process.
- Candidates have to register and apply online for admissions on the college website.
- Admissions will be based on marks obtained at the degree level.
- Candidates with a valid GATE score and work experience will be given preference.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
The best in state and most expensive
Really stressed and having hard time completing the course
Joined On: 15 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- BE Mechanical Engineering
My college experience was not less than a rollercoaster ride
Last Seen: 31 Aug' 16
Joined On: 31 Aug' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- BE Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: