Admission Process 2021
Padre Conceicao College of Engineering, Goa (PCCE) offers both undergraduate (BE) and postgraduate (ME) in engineering. Various branches in which BE is offered include mechanical engineering, electronics and telecommunication engineering, computer engineering, information and applied science & humanities. Admission to various BE courses offered is done on through counselling process conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Goa (DTE, Goa) on the basis of candidates score in Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET). For the postgraduate courses, candidates have to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) after which selection of the registered candidates will be done on the basis of score obtained by them in GATE.
- Candidates have to register and apply online.
- Candidates have to qualify the Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, for the year of admission. GCET score of a previous year is not valid.
- Mention the counselling stage in sequence
- Further, for the counselling process, candidates have to register and have to fill an application form of GCET counselling and submit it in person at the DTE office.
- The counselling of GCET will be conducted by DTE, Goa in offline mode where a candidate will have to do a choice filling of seat according to the merit.
- The final seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit and the choice filling by the candidates in the counselling process.
- Candidates have to register and apply online for admissions on the college website.
- Admissions will be based on marks obtained at the degree level.
- Candidates with a valid GATE score and work experience will be given preference.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The applicant should have a valid score at Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, for the year of admission. GCET score of a previous year is not valid.