- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Information Technology is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati
The admission shall be on the basis of JEE Main entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering (B.E. First Year):
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSSC examination 2014 with subjects Physics, Mathematics,
- Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational along with English AND Secured minimum 50% marks i.e. not less than 150marks out of 300 for Open Category in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and
- Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational added together/Secured minimum 45% marks i.e. not less than 135 marks out of 300 for Reserve category and Physically Handicapped Candidates and should appear for JEE Main Exam
- Eligibility Criteria for Engineering (B.E. Direct Second Year)
Candidate passing SSC (Std.X) / HSC (Std.XII) Examination and Diploma Examination / B.Sc. Examination as specified in rule 2.1 (Information Broacher of DTE, MS, Mumbai) from recognized institution in Maharashtra State with at least 45 % marks (40% in case of Category & Physically Handicap Students belonging to Maharashtra State) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology from an AICTE approved institution with English as the medium of Instruction at Diploma level.