- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Bangalore University, Bangalore
- The course is offered in affiliation to Bangalore University. Recognized as the financial pillar of management sciences, it aims at equipping the students with the requisite knowledge, skills & domain expertise envisaged, by the corporate world, of industry-worthy finance professionals.
- The well-structured course exposes the students to the managerial issues in the contemporary world of finance & endeavors to create in the students a sense of confidence & competence in managing these issues, through knowledge dissemination & skill-enhancement.
- Incorporating therein all relevant subjects of wide-spectrum application in a real time work environment, this course offers the students great career opportunities in the financial & manufacturing sector. The subject content is deep, meaningful & management-oriented.
- A written aptitude test would be conducted.
- Selected candidates will have to go through an interview scheduled by the respective program counselors.
The eligibility under Bangalore University is a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST candidates from Karnataka only) aggregate in graduation from any UGC recognized University.