- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur.
Steps for Centralised Admission Process :
1. JEE or MH-CET Entrance Exam Appearance
2. Online Registration, Uploading of documents and Documents Verification at facilitation centers (FC)
3. Submit your options for colleges and branches.
4. Provide your option out of Freeze, Float or Slide for the first round at Admission Reporting Centre (ARC)
For Maharashtra State Candidate: Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and any of Chemistry or Biology or Vocational Subject AND Secured minimum total 50 % marks (minimum total 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics AND any of Chemistry or Biology or Vocational Subject added together AND Obtained a non-zero score in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together at JEE.