- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Pauri Garhwal
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum education:
- A candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2).
- Candidates are also eligible for state open school recognized by the state government and the national institute of open school (NIOS) recognized by the central government having science subjects and English only.
- A candidate belonging to SC/ST or other backward classes, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 45% as stated above.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc (N).
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Candidate shall be admitted once in a year.