About Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool
Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology (RGMCET), Kurnool was established in the year 1995. In the year 2010, the College has gained an autonomous status. RGMCET is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The College offers undergraduate (B.Tech) and postgraduate (M.Tech, MBA, MCA) courses in various domains. RGMCET is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUA), Anantapuramu
RGMCET is located at Nerawada 'X' Roads, Kurnool District, Nandyala, Andhra Pradesh. Panyam Railway Station is 5.8 km away and Panyam Bus Stop is 4.3 km away from the College. Kurnool Airport is 41.8 km away and it will take around 50 minutes to reach the Institute via cab. Students can hire a cab or take a bus to reach Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology.
Collaborations and Collaborations:
- RGMCET is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- RGMCET is also accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Foundation for Assessment and Integration of Traditional Health System (FAITHS), Bangalore.
- Infosys Campus Agreement, Bangalore.
- Jytra Engineering Services, Hyderabad.
- The Institute of Civil Engineering, Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Seventh Sense Talent Solutions, Bangalore.
- ARK Rao Engineering Solutions (ARES), Karnataka.
- Jackson State University, Mississippi, USA.
- Indian Telecom Innovation Hub – TBI (ITIH-TBI), Kochi
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Hungary.
- AP State Skill Development Corporation (APSSC) in accordance with APSCHE, Hyderabad.
- Sai Society for Advanced Scientific Research, Karnataka.
- SAP SE, Germany.
- Oracle Support Services.
- BYNDR Technologies India Private Limited, Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Management Association, Hyderabad.
- Microsoft License Agreement.
- Steel Hacks Industries, Vithal Udyaganagar, Gujarat.
- Indian Society for Training & Development, New Delhi.
- Talent Pool Academy, Hyderabad.
- Learn & Lead Training & Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad.
- Yardstrick Computer Services Ltd., Hyderabad.
- Merquri Work & Play Pvt. Ltd. Secunderabad.
- Phoenix Maritime Services, Pvt. Ltd, Nagpur.
- Synergy Infosystems, Delhi
- Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad.
- Manhattan Review Education Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad.
- Monster.com India Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad.
- Weston Solutions (India) Private Limited, USA.
- Globarena Technologies Private Limited, Hyderabad.
- Pivotal Management Consulting Pvt. Lid.
- Addon 8, Hyderabad.
- Learning Curve Management Services.
- Omega Career Solutions, Hyderabad.
- Adecco India Private Limited, Bangalore.
- Technophila, Bangalore.
- University of Southern Queensland, Australia.
- EMC2 Academic Alliance, Bangalore.
- STEP from the HINDU Group, Chennai.
- Aiotomate Technologies, Bangalore.
- Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation, Vijayawada.
- ORL Industries, Hyderabad (Regarding ORL Launchpad).
- ORL Industries, Hyderabad (Regarding ORL Makers Garage).
- Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC), Vijayawada.
- Red Hat India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.
- CodeTantra Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad.
- M/s M.K. Hitech-India, Bangalore.
- Tech Fortune Services, Telangana.
- Lincoln University College, Malaysia.
- Indian University and GEMS and APS.
- SUMVN, Hyderabad.
- GRK Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- National Service Scheme: NSS is an Indian Government-sponsored service that creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
- Gen-Y: This is the Literary Club of RGMCET that works to develop student’s aptitude towards literary activities and nurture the literary talent.
Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
- Total Fees: 3.47 Lakhs
- Seats: 240 Seats
- Total Fees: 3.47 Lakhs
- Seats: 180 Seats
- Total Fees: 3.47 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 3.47 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology offers admission to various courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA. Admission to the B.Tech course is done through the AP EAMCET examination conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh while admission to postgraduate courses is done through the GATE/PGECET examination. The detailed admission processes to all courses are given below:
- Candidates have to apply and appear for AP EAMCET.
- Admissions are purely offered based on the state-wise ranks and marks obtained by the candidates in Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.
- Candidates have to participate in the web-based AP EAMCET counselling by registering with APSCHE wherein they have to choose RGMCET as their preference and course for the final seat allotment.
- Final admission will be offered after document verification, and fee payment.
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the website of RGMCET.
- Admission is based on the merit of GATE and PGECET exam conducted state wise.
- For management quota seats, the procedures prescribed by the APSCHE, for admissions to self-financing institutions, will be followed.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Exams and Cutoffs
Choose wisely, believe in urself for job, dont expect clg ai
for good career select RGM
Last Seen: 17 Aug' 20
Joined On: 17 Aug' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Review of my B.TECH COLLEGE
Good college with students from different areas
Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology provides many facilities to the students and faculty such as hospital for a medical emergency and regular check-up, sports facilities, a canteen that serves food to them at a reasonable rate. RGMCET also has a library inside the campus, transportation facilities for the local students, etc. Other facilities like stationery shops, alumni associations, telecom centre, internet, etc are also available.
- Library: The institution library has all kinds of text and reference books. Students can avail the facility of the digital library.
- Stationery Shop: The institute has a stationery shop for the day to day requirements of the students such as notebooks, pens, etc.
- Hospital: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students RGMCET has a Hospital that provides medical facilities to the students, staff, and faculty.
- Transportation: RGMCET provides transportation services to students and staff across the whole city to make daily commutes for them easy and convenient.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Canteen: Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology has a canteen that provides hygienic food to the students at a subsidised rate.
- Alumni Association: This Club provides an opportunity to connect with alumni in specific career fields and/or positions and have an interactive session with them.
- Telecom Centre
This College is accredited by NAAC A+ (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 18 Jul 2022 and the score is 3.54 .
Questions related to Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool
I got 5000 rank in ecet,for this rank iget RGM clg in kurnool??
Based on the rank mentioned by you you will get Seat in Various Colleges Offering Colleges. Diploma in Computer Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
1. RJM POLYTECHNIC College Nandyal,
2. T.G.L.G Polytechnic College Adoni,
3. VASAVI POLYTECHNIC College Banaganapalli,
how much rank in have to get to get seat in RGM college for b tech
I think you forgot to mention the college as well as the entrance exam in which you want to score a good rank to get a seat in your desired collegs.
Please elaborate your query and provide more details so that we can help you better!!
I have got 65000 do I get seat in cse or ece
The previous year closing ranks for CSE and ECE brabch at rajiv gandhi memorial college were as follows;
so from.this , we can conclude that you have no chsnced for ece and cse branch at RGMC , instead of ckmpromising with the branch , you get admission in other colleges. To predict the lust of possible colleges where you can get admission on the basis of ap eamcet rank , use Ap eamcet college predictor tool:
To know the cutiff trends for all courses at RGMC , follow the given link;
Hope it helps!
My ap eamcet rank will be 27742 can i get ece branch. And what about placements. Is it more companies offered or not
Yes you can get ECE branch in the following colleges:-
- Sri chundi ranganayakulu engineering Guntur
- Lakireddy bali reddy college of engineering Krishna
- KITS Guntur
- Gayatri vidya parishad college for degree and PG courses vishakhapattanam
- You can use our college predictor for further list:-https://www.careers360.com/ap-eamcet-college-predictor
Placement wise these colleges are also good . You can expect 70-80%placement here.
- For further queries feel free to comment.
I want know about rgm college ,Kurnool.
Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology is an autonomous college located in Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, India. The college is affiliated to JNTU University Anantapur and is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation.
You can find the details, fees and the reviews about the college if you visit the following link:
All the best!
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 18 Jul 2022 ; CGPA : 3.54