Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool Admission 2021
Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool
College of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
Ranked 1 for MBA NIRF +7more 21 Questions & Answers
Admission Process 2021
Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology offers admission to various courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA. Admission to the B.Tech course is done through the AP EAMCET examination conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh while admission to postgraduate courses is done through the GATE/PGECET examination. The detailed admission processes to all courses are given below:
- Candidates have to apply and appear for AP EAMCET.
- Admissions are purely offered based on the state-wise ranks and marks obtained by the candidates in Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.
- Candidates have to participate in the web-based AP EAMCET counselling by registering with APSCHE wherein they have to choose RGMCET as their preference and course for the final seat allotment.
- Final admission will be offered after document verification, and fee payment.
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the website of RGMCET.
- Admission is based on the merit of GATE and PGECET exam conducted state wise.
- For management quota seats, the procedures prescribed by the APSCHE, for admissions to self-financing institutions, will be followed.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering, 70% of the seats is called Category – A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% seats are called Category B seats or Management Quota Seats. Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counselling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.