- 1st Year fees include Tuition Fees, Development Fees, Caution Money(Refundable=7500/-)
- 2nd Year onwards fees includes Tuition Fees, Development Fees
Fees for facilities are excluded from the above fees.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
- Admission to institute is strictly followed by admission guideline from RTU-Rajasthan Technical University and BTER-Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
- Students for the undergraduate courses are selected on the basis of the Results of an entrance tests Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test(RPET) and JEE-Main.
The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech/ B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to "SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer SBC" of Rajasthan state) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).