- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
- Admission to First Year M. P. Quota candidates is done by M.P. State level Counselling conducted by DTE, Bhopal. Distribution of seats is done as per MP Govt./DTE norms.
- The admission to First Year (B.S.F./CAPFs Wards candidates) is done on the basis of marks obtained in Joint Entrance Examination (Main) which is conducted by JEE Apex Board, Government of India. B.S.F./CAPFs Wards Candidates should be the Sons/Daughters of serving/retired/deceased on duty BSF/CRPF/ITBP/CISF/SSB/MP Police personnel.
- Admission to “Second Year Lateral Entry “(M.P. Quota and B.S.F./CAPFs Wards candidates) is done through Counselling conducted by DTE, Bhopal.
- All the eligibilities and qualifications fixed by the State Government are applicable.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
Rjit is situated in BSF Academy 30 km away from Gwalior
- Batch of 2023
- B.Tech Electronics Engineering